The Tri-History Conference is co-sponsored by three historical organizations of the Episcopal Church. It is held every three years at a different location across the country. The purposes of the Tri-History Conference are:
- to honor all three organizations with a program that reflects the common areas and various goals of each;
- to provide a setting for introduction of new scholarship on a given topic area;
- to provide an (inter-)national conference with (inter-)national focus while providing for a regional flavor.
The three co-sponsoring organizations are:
- Episcopal Women's History Project (EWHP)
- Historical Society of the Episcopal Church (HSEC)
- National Episcopal Historians and Archivists (NEHA)
This site is under construction and additional content will be added over the next few months.